Schedule & Program
The event takes place in and around Dick Copeland Town Square in the Mercer Street Grassroots District. A good location to GPS is 869 Mercer Street. The entrance gates are located at the corner of 9th & Mercer and at 822 Mercer Street. The road will be closed between the 8th and 9th blocks beginning at 5pm.
Here is a map of the festival site, created by the artist Christopher Clark:
- Wild Roots Coffeehouse is your stop for delicious coffee, tea, smoothies, light snacks and desserts!
- Enjoy a delicious brunch menu at Jimmies Restaurant until 1 am! From burgers & breakfast to black eyed peas and cabbage soup, there will be something to tantalize any tastebud!
- Find yummy pizzas, sandwiches, salads, beer & wine at Sophisticated Hound Brewing Company!
- Kylie Kakes Dessert Bar & Cafe will serve cupcakes, brownies, and pepperoni and cheese rolls.
- Satisfy your taste buds with the amazing ice cream at Blue Ridge Bee Company.
- Find a variety of cocktails and beer at Danny's Bar!
The majority of this event takes place indoors; there are 7 toasty warm indoor entertainment venues and multiple businesses that will be open for business to serve you! Since there are plenty of indoor options, this event will happen rain, shine or snow. Wear cold weather clothing to enjoy the outdoor activities!