The event takes place in and around Dick Copeland Town Square in the Mercer Street Grassroots District in Princeton, West Virginia. A good location to GPS is 869 Mercer Street. The entrance gates are located at the corner of 9th & Mercer and at 822 Mercer Street. The road will be closed between the 8th and 9th blocks beginning at 5pm. Scroll down for information on parking.
Here is a map of the festival site, created by the artist Christopher Clark:
- Wild Roots Coffeehouse is your stop for delicious coffee, tea, smoothies, light snacks and desserts!
- Enjoy a delicious menu at Jimmies Restaurant! From pizza and burgers to breakfast and New Year's Specials, there will be something to tantalize any tastebud!
- Find yummy sandwiches, salads, beer & wine at Sophisticated Hound Brewing Company!
- Enjoy authentic Mexican food from Hidalgo's Kitchen Food Truck!
- Get a sneak peak of the newest edition to town, authentic Jamaican cuisine from Jamaica Wi Hungry!
- Find a variety of cocktails and beer at Danny's Bar!
Schedule & Program
The majority of this event takes place indoors; there are 8 toasty warm indoor entertainment venues and multiple businesses that will be open for business to serve you! Since there are plenty of indoor options, this event will happen rain, shine or snow. Wear cold weather clothing to enjoy the outdoor activities!